Founded in 1910 by a group of Cantonese merchants, Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital (KWSH) is a charitable organization providing healthcare to the needy and lower-income families in Singapore in the form of a nursing home and a community hospital.
Its premises are located near the junction of Balestier Road and Serangoon Road. Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital has an in-patient department, out-patient department, a day rehabilitation centre and a traditional chinese medicine (TCM) centre. Inpatient facilities were previously reserved for Chinese belonging to the Cantonese dialect group until 1974, when the constitution of KWSH was changed to allow all Chinese as well as other races to be admitted.
Map of Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital And Nursing HomeFollowing is a map of the location of Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital And Nursing Home and its surrounding area. Show all of Singapore
Reset to original